PHI CHAPTER | UNIVERSITY OF THE PACIFIC
Kappa Alpha Theta was established in 1870 as the first Greek-letter Fraternity for women. Thetas strive to exemplify our core values of scholarship, leadership, service, personal excellence and friendship/sisterhood. Theta women lead the way in the classroom, in campus organizations, and in our local community.
Phi Chapter was formed in 1889 at University of the Pacific in San Jose, California. In 1892, the charter was transferred to Stanford University. Phi remained at Stanford until 1944. In 1959, Phi was re-established at University of the Pacific where we happily thrive today in Stockton, CA.
Please take a moment to view our chapter-specific events and accomplishments.